Sr. Supply Chain Planning Specialist
About The Position
Chain Reaction Ltd. (https:/www.chain-reaction.io) is a startup company developing hardware infrastructure for blockchain and privacy-preserving applications.
Our multidisciplinary team combines decades of experience in developing and manufacturing high-end ASIC products with the highest quality standards. Chain Reaction is looking for skilled, self-motivated professionals to help us accelerate and launch the next waves of blockchain and privacy-enhancing hardware.
In this position you will be responsible for supply chain planning, supplier capability and capacity assessment, supplier outreach, and onboarding programs. You will report directly to the Sr. Director of Global Supply Chain Management.
In this position you will:
- Manage planning engagement and process internally with cross-functional areas from Sales Operations, Finance, Supply & Demand Planning, Inventory Management, and Logistics Operations in US, Israel, and Taiwan.
- Manage new product introduction (NPI) and high-volume manufacturing (HVM) planning operations externally with suppliers from wafer foundries, and OSATs.
- Support order management and fulfillment from customers.
- Analyze of cost and demand forecast for support short-term and long-term procurement decision making.
- Support and optimize Chain Reaction’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) program setup and execution toward supply chain segments.
- Analyze RMA databases and identify component usage rates and trends during product lifecycle.
- Analyze patterns and trends in data and help drive continuous process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent practical experience in supply chain.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with supply chain planning for multinational technical projects.
- 5+ years of direct supply chain experience in or with fabless IC design companies.
- Experience in NPI and HVM planning and procurement for large-scale, multinational, dynamic semiconductor products/projects.
- Experience in using ERP software (Oracle NetSuite) for supply chain management.
- Ability to set strategy, collaborate and influence across multiple levels of an organization.
- Ability to develop teams, tools, and methods to transform the operation and effectiveness of an organization.
- Ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities, with effective communication skills.
- Fluent (both writing and speaking) in English and Chinese Mandarin languages.
Chain Reaction provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chain Reaction complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Chain Reaction does not accept or retain unsolicited CVs or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.