About The Position
Chain Reaction designs and builds hardware that fuels disruptive blockchain technologies by accelerating compute performance. Our world class teams are transforming the future of data, creating the infrastructure that will power the next generation of secure, scalable, green computing. The main bottleneck in scaling cutting edge solutions in privacy tech, data-analysis and real-time computing is acceleration – existing hardware cannot keep up with data processing needs. Chain Reaction’s products reshape how data is processed and used on a global scale, and we’re looking for the brightest people to join us.
As a Content Writer, you will work as part of a team to develop and maintain various types of written material and content including PowerPoint presentations, one pagers, blogs, articles, social media posts, and other market content for internal and external use such as social media, publications, investors, and customers.
In this position, you can expect to conduct market research and product reviews before developing, writing and publishing content. You will post and publish on our social media channels and our website. You will be expected to write clear, accurate material based on your research. Projects are deadline-oriented, and you will be required to manage several projects at one time.
Roles and responsibilities
- Create, write and manage content across multiple channels, including blog posts, articles, social media posts, emails and videos.
- Post and promote content on social media, website and publications.
- Proofread and edit marketing and technical content before publication.
- Identify customer needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Create designs with work with vendors to develop content.
- Ensure all-around consistency (styles, fonts, images, and tone).
- Exceptional level of written and verbal English. This position requires a native English speaker.
- At least 3 years of experience in content writing or copywriting at a global B2B tech company.
- Ability to read and analyze in a short period of time and create intelligent content based on it.
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and organized.
- Familiarity with email marketing tools.
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Experience with CMS platforms.