R&D Integration Engineer
About The Position
Chain reaction is searching for a R&D integration engineer and lab technician to join our integration team and assume responsibility for our existing and growing lab infrastructure in Yokneam and Tel Aviv.
Key responsibilities include:
· Building and maintaining engineering and validation environments.
· Execute experiments on test set-ups and prototype machines to ensure that documented results meet the specified requirements.
· Developing and documenting working procedures and instructions.
· Management and maintenance of Chain Reaction's electronic lab environment and equipment both in Yokneam and in Tel Aviv sites.
· Responsibility for lab equipment life cycle, including – procurement requests, inventory, and maintenance.
· Ensuring lab safety and managing ESD control.
· A practical engineering background in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
· 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar environment.
· Experience in operating electronic lab equipment.
· Experience in soldering electronic components.
· Basic understanding of mechanical design and basic electronics board design.
· Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.