About The Position
Chain Reaction designs and builds hardware that fuels disruptive blockchain technologies by accelerating compute performance. Our world class teams are transforming the future of data, creating the infrastructure that will power the next generation of secure, scalable, green computing. The main bottleneck in scaling cutting edge solutions in privacy tech, data-analysis and real-time computing is acceleration – existing hardware cannot keep up with data processing needs. Chain Reaction’s products reshape how data is processed and used on a global scale, and we’re looking for the brightest people to join us.
Chain reaction is searching for a Lab Technician to join our Hardware team and assume responsibility for our existing and growing lab infrastructure in Yokneam and Tel Aviv.
Roles and responsibilities
- Building and maintaining engineering and validation environments.
- Execute experiments on test set-ups and prototype machines to ensure that documented results meet the specified requirements.
- Responsibility for lab equipment life cycle, including procurement requests, inventory, and maintenance.
- Ensuring lab safety and managing ESD control.
- Developing and documenting working procedures and instructions.
- A practical engineering background in Electrical Engineering.
- Management and maintenance of electronic lab environment and equipment.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Experience in operating electronic lab equipment.
- Experience in soldering electronic components.
- Basic understanding of mechanical design and basic electronics board design.